Sunday, February 15, 2009

Why I have the best kids............

Now I want you to know..............I HAVE THE BEST KIDS!!!When everybody was taking pictures and pushing (mostly parents!) my kids sat, in these bleachers, waiting our turn. We were suppose to be group 13 and they never made it to 13. And no one complained. No one was upset that we didn't get our picture taken with them...........they are truly the best and that's why I love them and look after opportunities for them to experience.
Remember my words to live by................
Hope and Opportunity

1 comment:

  1. Compadres,

    I am really sorry that you were unable to get a group picture with the special guests. I really had a problem with the guests "people" cutting off our line and rushing us through the group pictures.

    You guys were all awesome! Mindy must be very proud of your guys!

    ReplyDelete